– Walk through the Scandolera vineyards, explanation of the processes and the Conegliano-Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG territory;
– Aperitivo between the vine rows, from which to enjoy a full view of the UNESCO hills;
– Complete tour of the company, with production processes and Scandolera philosophy explanation;
– Tastings of the raw Glera wine bases used in the composition of the Scandolera Cuvées;
– Introduction of the Scandolera Viticoltori in Colbertaldo winemaking reality;
– Guided tasting of 3 typologies DOCG Prosecco
– Accompanying selection of bread biscuits and artisan baked finger foods
– Platter of local salami and cheeses available upon request (€7/platter, one platter is meant for two people);
– Restaurant reservation service.
Duration of about 30 minutes, then the experience proceeds freely for moments of relaxation in our tasting rooms.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For any request, specify it in the notes filed.